Stictly Come Dancing national competition for 1000 employees
1000 entrants, 20 finalists, 3 months of training. Watch the video above to see how we created this amazing journey from their first steps right up to the glittering final show.
Devise and deliver an intensive ballroom dance training plan for selected couples from SP Group branches across the UK. Couples to be rehearsed, costumed, choreographed and ready for the ultimate company version of Strictly Come Dancing, complete with celebrity judges and compere, and over 1000 employees in the audience.
- Ten amateur dance couples selected from regional branches of the company, to take part in the competition
- £10,000 prize money at stake for the winning branch
- Supply ballroom dance champions as choreogrpahers and mentors
- Individual dances allocated to each couple
- Produce training DVDs for all personnel
- Design and produce bespoke costumes
- Produce behind the scenes documentary of the rehearsals
- Regular newsletter updates to all company employees
- Final event at the ICC, Birmingham hosted by Julian Clary
- Contestants given star treatment
- Star judging panel, with surprise comments from Len, Bruno, Craig and Arlene
- Fully produced and staged final performances
- Dinner, live entertainment
Client: SP Group / The Congregation
From a tango for two to a dance competition on a grand scale, we're the experts in everything Strictly. We've got some of the worlds top ballroom champions on our books, so give us a call if you want to get your company dancing.